Saturday, May 10, 2008

PRECIOUS JEWELS

Don't you love it when you wake up in the morning and all you can see out the window is white/grey sky? It makes me think about a new day that is fresh and pure and possibly overcast, which can be nice.

I just watched the "College" episode of the Sopranos last night. I started on the 1st Season and it's really amazing!!

I start my new job at Safeway today working in the Gas Station. Free coffee and maybe book reading? We'll see...

Going to Pentiction with my mom to check out a Caribbean restaurant (THE ONLY IN THE OKANAGAN).
OMG look at this food:





We might visit my Grandmother's grave and put flowers on it for mother's day. I don't know if she had many precious jewels, but she had a luminating smile and a good sense of humor.

Works for me!

My mom made this in memory of her when she died a few years ago:

5 comments:

the doe eyes said...

wow- sounds better than my mother's day. your grandma has your eyes!
here's to grey days.

Anonymous said...

i thought those plantains were bacon for a bit. i am raising pigs this summer, i will send you some bacon in the fall.

<> said...

i just woke up and had those grey over-cast days are nice thoughts!!!

mlw said...

how is the gas station?
better then the deli??

One True Thug said...

DAVID
CARRIBEAN FOOD GIVES ME SUCH A BONER
OH GOD
i eat it ALMOST DAILY
at Jardin Du Cari on St-Viateur
guyanese curry all the way
fuck yeah mmmm
im broke now