Wednesday, July 23, 2008

victoria

so far the new move to victoria has been a blessed adventure. I had a painting job for two days that I quit because I had to travel 3 hours to get to the work site, and my boss wouldn't drive me and made me take the bus. So now I'm working in a coffee shop, although I haven't started yet and I'm a little nervous.

I haven't made any friends yet, but it's given me the chance to just watch movies and explore downtown and all of that.

I am really hoping I find someone I can be in a relationship with. I have open eyes and an open heart even if it might get broken... I have never been in a relationship before with anyone, nor have I done anything sexually. I've been a shy boy, living in the library of my mind.

I took this picture yesterday morning of the view from my backyard. I live on a bluff that overlooks the ocean.

No comments: